Friday 12 January 2018

I'm listening to The Little Prince's soundtrack whilst tidying up my room.
So clouded with these emotions and thoughts, I find a desperate need to clean up my thoughts as well.


Looked at them, then myself.
Didn't understand how did things end up this way. Didn't understand why did it have to be so hard.
Had been in a very idle-passive mode, and slowly shutting all doors.

Had a fight, knew things were going to turn south if I were to reacted like that.
I knew it, but I did it anyway. And then, the guilt accompanied with it.
Then looked at ourselves, wondered if it's really worth the fight.


It's difficult to lift up your spirits when really, you're so consumed by hatred.
I can tear up so easily recently. Just a snap of a finger.



Why do we inflict so much pain to the living, and only let go when they are dead?



No comments:

Post a Comment