Friday 1 November 2013

friday & saturday night

Weekly progress: 
1. Made some awesome friends and I enjoy calling them unni. 
They're more like family now and I will be super lonely this week because they went to paris :(



2. Bought more lights and hanged them around the window panel. haha

3. Went to Halloween Party and that was my first time clubbing FTW!!

 
thank you for being there ;)



I now have those blur blur dark dark de pictures le FTW!!
and some guy bought me a drink FTW!!!
LIFE ACHIEVEMENT SUPER UNLOCKED FTW!!!

4.

5. going to brush my teeth now bye!

6. my hair grows quite fast. now i have dark roots ohmygod.

7. the wind today is so strong it literally pushed me to quantock court.

8. had kimchi fried rice today for dinner :) lucky i still have agnes to talk to.
tomorrow i'll go gym with her hehehe!

9. going to read the executive brain now bye!

(updated on saturday night because i find friday night too short)

No comments:

Post a Comment