Sunday 30 September 2012

guess who's in town?


2nd September 2012

RYAN HIGA
@Bently Music Auditorium 

it costed me RM78 to see him for that one hour,
it's actually very expensive :(
but..
it's worth it. hahah!! 

he swept me off my feet!
just looking at him makes me so happy haha wtf


his abundant emotions just like him on youtube.
can't believe i'm seeing him on the computer everyday,
and now he's just centimeters in front of me.
herrrrrrrrrr!! can't stop screaming!
too lengzai hahah!






there's a fracture of second..
right where he screams on stage hor,
we were actually there with him!!
he promised to feature us in his new video if we behave ;)


well, that's us,
but i can barely make out any of our faces.
hahaha

and yijie's boyfriend :D



don't understand why can he be so funny.
hhahhaha
kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment