Saturday 11 January 2014

10:55pm


okay who am I kidding. I'm a very very lucky girl.  I'm 21 this year. So young but given the opportunity to study overseas. I have my sister sponsoring my living costs, and my parents supporting my accommodation and school fees. Was told to buy anything I feel that I need, in order to keep myself warm, or comfortable. Furthermore, blessed enough to have extra money to go to exciting places. It's been only three months but I have been to quite a few cities. Even more, I have my best friend with me here. I have a lot of obstacles meeting up with her, I have not tell her how much I appreciate her, I think I should, maybe one day. Despite not very reliable, she's the only one I can turn to when I'm 12382112 miles from home. Well, some of my housemates are difficult. But they're nice people, they sometimes offer me food. I was blessed enough to have my own bunch. I am lucky to have people I can call 'my bunch'. In fact I'm very very grateful I have them. One of them is my housemate, two of them are my housemate's coursemates, and another two of them are my housemate's coursemate's boyfriends. Not quite related eh? However I feel very comfortable around them and even more I can laugh around and be my normal self. What's even better is that they acknowledged my existence and I appreciate that. Saturday or Sunday nights we have dinner together even when we don't, my housemate and I will cook and watch programmes online. I have friends that are always there for me although living in different time zones. I love them so much because of the assurance they give me all the time. I have my parents that talks to me once or twice every week telling me every small things and nagging me. My brother that calls me once in a while to talk to me and I'd flaunt about the places I've been to, and my sister's occasion calls to make sure I have enough to spend. Even my aunt and cousins are really concerned. I'd call them and they'd make sure that I'm missed. I know my dog and grandma are waiting for me too. In a cold winter night, I ran to the library and felt the cold breeze on my cheeks. That's when I got to my senses and figured that I might be maximizing my problems . I have to quit being a coward.

Count your blessings before even complaining about life.

so here's a picture of sunset in Prague :)

prettiest and most stunning city I've been to :D
and I'm very satisfied of the christmas tree!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you so much! I really miss times when we could just crash your place and talk :) Glad to hear u r well thereeee :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss you guys too T_T when i come back we go play k!

      Delete