Thursday 16 January 2014

oink

I just came back from the bathroom and I'm really upset because I lost my iPod, again!! this is the third time I couldn't find my iPod, nevertheless the first two times I was lucky enough to find it again. The first time was in the gym, when the nicest receptionist in the gym has successful located it for me. And the second time was in Berlin, when we came back and i couldn't find it on my bed. Apparently the cleaning lady thought it was someone else's and left it with the receptionist.

Only the third time did it not come back :( I was packing my stuff so i can camp in the library, thought i brought my iPod along however didn't see it in the library. Assumed that i left it in the living room or my housemate's room, but when i went for it, it wasn't there :( tried retracing the tracks and the lost and found in school and didn't find it. Thought that if i stopped searching, it'd just resurface. but it didn't :( my shuffle just vanished in thin air wtf

Okay this is no ordinary iPod, it's a pink iPod! haha wtf. nola! it's my 20th birthday present, and from people i love the most. The thing that's bothering so much that makes me want to put myself in a blender is and blend myself into a cup of juice is, this is the third ipod since i was sixteen. I can't believe i just lost another one. I make things disappear so often i hope that there's a built in gps in everything i own, i mean everything! or at least the things that mean so much to me :(

when i came back from prague, i discovered i left my towel in the previous hostel, and my buddha statue necklace that's presented to me as a farewell gift from my aunt is nowhere to be found. I couldn't word to you how much does this bother me but i feel like when i lose something, a new hole is punched in my heart, or brain wtf. i wish i could be more watchful over my things and stop being so gullible and stupid haha!

and i bought two pairs of earphones after i touched down in the uk. i really don't know where did i put my previous pair of earphones T_T

okay since i'm writing about all the bad things i might as well write everything out so that this will be the end of my long list of not really good things that happened in the past few months. okay from the least damaging. i dropped my titus on the kitchen floor and it now has a little scratch on the side. so sad i don't want to look at titus carefully or else i'll spot the scar again.

when i went to berlin, i hurt my foot on the third day and i literally spent the whole of my journey in the hostel. On the bright side, i FULLY utilized the hostel's facilities, the wifi and the bed. haha! almost got pick pocketed by a fuck face and got conned 100 euros by another fuck face. i'm making all this sound so mild but really it was a frightful experience T_T

thought i could spend my christmas eve with fellow friends nicely and i imagined hugs and counting downs and i ended up taking care of drunk friends hahaha! (nevertheless it was actually very amusing and fun taking care of drunk people muahahuahuahuah!) thought i could spend my NYE with kherjia and thought nothing could probably go wrong when the crowd drowned me and i couldn't even call her, ended up with two little kittens only.

now i've finished my exams i thought i could go traveling again, and have booked bus tickets to paris a month or two before when leekherjia stood me up and then my foot starts aching again. quite worried that if i'll end up staying in the hostel everyday like i did in berlin and pretty much everywhere else. so i stayed back, when everyone left! i spent my whole day doing nothing today :(  

Hmm hahahaaha actually after writing everything out you'd think it's not that big a deal. it is not. i never thought it was, it's just funny and i really want this to end hahaha! so i'll end here naoooo!!
so here's some pictures of gloucester road and my pink ipod shuffle (with vintage effects i just found out on the internet wtf yahoooooooo!!) bye! :D okay actually just two pictures bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment