Wednesday 1 January 2014

NYE 2013

I spent my final hours of 2013 in London.
Instead of Kherjia, I welcomed my new year with tommy and yeexun T.T which is pretty depressing and pathetic haha! three people countdown. The massive crowd surrounding us and pretty much everyone made it impossible to move, not to mention finding someone.
Nevertheless, I have to say the four hours of standing and boredom totally worths it.
Despite the aching legs and the rain (that fucking starts 11 something) and the people beside me that have 1823123 packets of cigarettes and endless supply of vodka and coke and ice,
I witnessed the prettiest fireworks in my life.
I stood under the magnificence of the fireworks and watched the colours burst in front of my eyes, I almost cried watching the brilliance.
It was so pretty.

I loved that fact that everyone was gathered together to celebrate the commencement of a new year. Hugging strangers and wishing people happy new year, joining hands and singing auld lang syne (not very, haha!), listening to the heartbeat of the fireworks, Big Ben striking twelve, the cold weather (you never get that in Malaysia k, only sweat and heat hahaha!), standing in front of London Eye and the biggest prettiest ten minute fireworks.
I'm so thankful and blessed for another year, and even more than that, being able to usher my new year with all these people.

I had a great 2013, I'm 21 now.

I don't mean to brag, but..
I WAS FUCKING THERE!!
I watched the NYE 2013 London Fireworks!!
And I am very happy!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment