Saturday 18 January 2014

must read !

Disclaimer:
this is going to sound bizzare but if you love me you must read this carefully ok! must read really carefully because it means a lot to me!! hahaha!


talked to leeghaiyein and i told her i want eason's 活着多好 on my funeral, and she said she wanted 我等着你回来, then i told her i wouldn't want to attend her funeral because it'd be horrifying. haha! she then reminded me of a movie 六楼后座之家属谢礼, and she said she would want her funeral conducted like the one in the movie because it was cute. i have not thought this through but i would like my funeral to be something like that too! (leeghaiyein i don't care hahaha i want to copy too! neni neni bubu) haha! cause it's meaningful. yes i would like someone to say prayers on my funeral (conventional buddhist funerals :) ) but it would really be nice to sit everyone i love and know together in a room and say something nice about me, not necessarily nice things but just things we've experienced together, or how we met, or the fondest memory you have of me. Oh yes the idea of gathering people that have known me from different stages in my life is so exciting and cool!  :) go on and talk to my family or friends, they're nice people! and hopefully you'd get some new information about me haha. embarrassing things also can :D i don't care. haha! and yes someone would weep (hopefully) hahahahahaha wtf, but it's the memories we share that should be cherished. and then everyone will be served my favourite food, nuggets and 汤圆 and laksa and the best nutella crepes from germany, kimchi pancake kimchi friend rice curry, and vegetables lots of vegetables k! then my photographs can be passed around so that one can remember how fat i was hahahahaha! (NO!! i don't want to die in this form !!) and how happy i was! and then the funeral will have a lot of my favourite songs, (grab playlists from my computer k easy enough)! this song also must put!! click! then everybody is allowed to be sad for two weeks then life must go on but must occasionally think of me ok! (concept/line copied from a movie/novel hahaha) then you must remember that i love you all very very very much, remember that i'll be watching over you somewhere above??? wtf. haha! just remember that i love you all la k! very much!!

fuck la i simply write only i want to live until i'm 86 one!! but seriously i would really want my funeral to be conducted like this! there's a lot of things yet to be accomplished by me, getting fit will be first on my list, and graduating from uni (first class hons la wtf) will be second. and then getting married and spend 80 days around the world, nola more than 80 days ok, maybe one year or two years la and having someone to grow old with! then after having footsteps all over the world only i can die peacefully, not now not now!!!

okla bizzare enough i'm going to bath now lo bye!

taken on the street of Prague near the river that overlooks charles bridge and the castle, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment