Monday 7 October 2013

hello 4:56am in malaysia

okay before I start studying.
well I am a really lucky lucky girl, I met really good people here.
First of all I have leekherjia, who is still ridiculously unpredictable and annoying.
thanks to her I got to meet a lot of new friends,
and her kind housemates that are nice enough to cook dinner for me so often;
Hali, my mean Asian friend.
With her people won't label me as the pitiful pathetic lonely Asian girl in class wtf.
My housemates, that invite me to dinner when they see that I'm not cooking.
Especially Enrica that really helped a lot. Couldn't be more thankful.
*wipes tear dramatically*
 
the kelian part is.
I don't eat really well here.
I bought a lot of kit-kats and walkers&kettles chips because they are so fkin cheap.
and will eat them instead of real food.
I don't often have proper meals here. To me, rice and lauk-pauk is so luxurious.
and Hali is so hardworking sometimes she freaks me out wtf.
That's why I am going to study on the third week of the semester. wtf
Other than that I am doing really good.
Except for that tiniiii winnii moment every morning I wake up, I miss home.
 
 
Leaving all of you Malaysian things behind isn't easy though.
I'm learning and
kept reminding myself that this will most probably be the best two years of my life and I will not waste it by whining and missing home most of the time.
 
 
 
Oh and that day I went for a walk in the city with my camera and i-pod.
contented with a good bowl of bibimbap.
Oh by the way I'm not sure why my nostalgic heart includes korea too wtf.
I miss korea T.T
 
Till then :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment