Wednesday 9 October 2013

little things :)

few more things I have to list down:

1. It really feels good to having your own house and room key, but I discovered I'm not the only one having them
2. And to have no curfew.
3. But having someone ask about you when you come home late.
4. When housemates ask if you want to eat food they cooked.
5. Having Hali with me being the inferiors in class. Feel safe
6. Looking at the pictures I stick on my wall :)
7. Buying own food for the week.
8. Drinking water from the tap FTW
9. That printers don't come with cables. wtf?
10. To appreciate sunny days in this country that rains most of the time.
a lot of immobile people hehe
11. One blotch of water on the carpet won't dry in 10 hours.
12. HUMID
13. Missing all of you people in Malaysia
14. Making my room as homey as possible :)
15. Making new friends :)
16. Making new friends from different countries
17. Making new friends that are Malaysian
18. Making new friends that are Malaysian and resemble you people in Malaysia.

thank you for making me feel like home. ps/ i look like a sohai here.


19. Listening to only Soda Green here because I will miss home
20. RunningMan really really help cure homesick wtf T__T
21. Living in a different time zone from everyone is quite tiring..

city of Bath
22. Can't stop loving the sophisticated architecture here :)
23. And sunny days. (I realized I mentioned it earlier)
24. When talking to people as if we were never separated before
25. I miss my dog's fur.  
26. I can cook udon mee!! though a bit salty

Tea at Sally Lunn's

27. Feeling magical talking to people 10,000kms away, separated by one or two or three fkin big ocean. (thingy it does feel amazing wtf haha)
28. Learning to be very very very generous :D
29. I don't know why but I miss korea a lot now T__T going to the not very nice de korean restaurtant again this week. i don't care
72. I love life wtf haha bye



No comments:

Post a Comment