Friday 25 October 2013

little updates


1. made a friend from HELP. such a coincidence and what a shame we didn't discover her till week2.
she's an Indian and sometimes when I talk to her, I talk too fast and suddenly I'm talking in Chinese,
and suddenly I realized she does not understand Chinese.

2. I don't have a full-length mirror in my room. which is causing me problems. Sometimes I annoy my housemates by asking them how do I look and continually changing and asking and changing again if I think I look weird. Other times I check my attire at the glass walls near the bus-stop. Other times I'll talk to laiminhou and see if i look ok through skype webcam T_T

3. Watched Cats yesterday night. 好欢乐好喜欢哦. goosebumps crept all over myself when I finally finally got to listen to the live version. and how spectacular and amazing the musical was. the colours, lightings and all. the only thing is.. in addition to the many things happening on stage, I had to keep my eyes on the subtitle beside the stage. my eyes so busy. haha

4. I like sitting beside the new hongkie friend I made. Although I don't think he likes to be disturbed T___T

5. skyping with everyone. and realized that what an impact we both had on each other. I really miss my best friend in uni. of course i think the same way of you. 在这里真的想不到有谁可以像你包容我的鲁莽和笨拙but at the same time又不忘奚一奚落我.我在这里真的比较小心呢. 在这里真的要放精一点因为我有时真的孤立无援 T__T 我真的很想把你打包来英国. 每次你说你也要来我认真认真觉得你有一丝来的希望. 真的遗憾没有办法在大学的三年都粘在一起.. 可是真真幸运我遇见的是你. 以后可能没有那么多共同语言, 可是请不要放弃我okay. 还有谢谢你做了我一年四个月的糖粘豆.我真的很想你 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment